- Immunoinformatics and Pepscan strategies on the path of a
peptide-based serological diagnosis of COVID19
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practices towards COVID-19 among
Venezuelans during the 2020 epidemic: An online cross-sectional
- Resurgence of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases in Venezuela as a Regional
Public Health Threat in the Americas.
- Malaria in Southern Venezuela: The hottest hotspot in Latin America. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pntd.0008211
- Culture-free genome-wide locus sequence typing (GLST) provides new perspectives on Trypanosoma cruzi dispersal and infection complexity.
- SARS-CoV-2 in the Amazon region: A harbinger of doom for
- The arrival and spread of SARS-CoV-2 in Colombia.
- Genetic Diversity Among SARS-CoV2 strains in South America may
impact Performance of Molecular Detection.
- SARS-CoV-2 spread across the Colombian-Venezuelan border.
- Venezuela's humanitarian crisis, resurgence of vector-borne diseases,
and implications for spillover in the region.
- Deciphering the introduction and transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in
the Colombian Amazon Basin
Digital networking workshop
- Chris Reed from Restless Communications provided the network with a workshop on digital networking and fundraising campaigns.